Friday 2 March 2012

Puzzle Pieces

The further I journey down the path of life, the more I realize that my life is just a puzzle that I can't quite see the whole picture of yet. Day by day, and experience by experience, more of my puzzle pieces click into place, and my vision becomes broader and more beautiful. My last two months in India have added so many pieces to my puzzle and my experiences here have already consumed the space in a large corner of my heart. I know with out a doubt that my being here was meant to be. Coming here has truly been a "click" right into place. Although I am half way finished with my time, I couldn't leave without recording some of my experiences and sharing a little bit of the love with everyone else! So.... Cheers to a new blog and allow me to introduce you to My Indian Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment